Purchase comes with a FREE Replacement Filter!
(Till 28th Feb 2019)
*While stocks last!
(Gift will be given after installation has taken place)
The new 3M™ Hot, Cold & Room Temperature Filtered Water Dispenser uses a miniaturised 3M Filter based on proven filtration technology with more that 75 years of history.
With 3M™ Hot, Cold & Room Temperature Filtered Water Dispenser, you and your child can enjoy cleaner, clearer and better tasting water any time of the day.
5 Reasons to choose 3M Water Dispenser
- Trusted Quality
Our water filtration system is tested and certified by NSF International, so you can be assured of consistent high-quality water all year round.
- Superior technology
With our IMPACT filtration technology, 1 single 3M filter contains a pre-filter, dual-zone membrane and activated carbon – equivalent to a 4-catridge system.
- Up to 70% Cost Savings!
With a direct piped-in system, there is no need to store or lift heavy water bottles anymore. With a capacity of 6,000 gallons, one 3M filter cartridge is equivalent to 1,200 water bottles.
- Energy Savings
Equipped with a light sensor, it switches to power saving mode when the lights are out, reducing up to 12% of energy consumption.
- Convenient & Hassle-free
With our Sanitary Quick Change catridge design, filter replacement is just an effortless twist.
Filtration System: 3M™ AP2-C405SG Drinking Water Filtration System with UV Lamp
Removal Capabilities: Up to 99.95% of Protozoan cysts – Cryptosporidium and Giardia Cyst, Lead, Benzene, Toxaphene, P-Dichlorobenzene
(Tested in accordance with NSF Standard 53)
Chlorine, Taste and Odour
(Tested in accordance with NSF Standard 42)
Micron Rating: 0.5 micron
Filtration Capacity: 4,000 litres
Flow Rate: 2 litres per minute
Storage Tank: Room Temperature Water – 4.6 litres
Cold Water – 3.0 litres Hot Water – 0.6 litres
Total Storage: Tank Capacity – 8.2 litres
Dimensions: 290 x 497 x 474 mm (W x H x D)
Net Weight: 17.7 kg
Choose The Filtration Technology You Can Count On
At 3M, we understand your desire to secure your family’s health by ensuring that the water you drink daily is of the highest quality.
The new 3M™ Hot, Cold & Room Temperature Filtered Water Dispenser uses a miniaturised 3M Filter based on proven filtration technology with more than 75 years of history.
3M is known worldwide for innovation that has given rise to a continuous stream of superior technologies and thousands of innovative products that are making life easier and better. With 3M hot, cold & room temperature filtered water dispenser, you and your child can enjoy cleaner, clearer and better tasting water any time of the day.
- Our water dispenser has received IEC and IECEE certification (Test Report Reference No. 077-2370814-000).
- The dispenser has obtained Singapore Safety Mark (Certification No. 141214-11) and meets Singapore Standard SS375 requirements for non-metallic products for use in contact with hot or cold water intended for human consumption.
- Our AP2-G Filter has been tested in accordance with the NSF International Standards 42 and 53, complies with the requirements of the Water Regulations Advisory Scheme (WRAS), and is registered with the Water Quality Association (WQA).
Why filter your water?
A water dispenser installed in your home not only allow you to enjoy clear tasting water straight from the tap.
As part of the water treatment process, chlorine is added to water to help ensure it is safe for consumption, but this may result in a taste that some people find unpleasant. Refer to the table below for more information on potential health effects and remedies to reduce their presence in your drinking water.
What are the potential health effects?
1. Chlorine itself usually does not present major health concerns; however, it does affect water taste and odor.
2. Chlorine does react with other substances present in water to produce disinfection by-products, such as Trihalomethanes (TTHM).
3. Some people who drink water containing TTHM in excess of the EPA’s standard over many years may experience problems with their liver, kidneys, or central nervous system. They may also have an increased risk of getting cancer.
How can it be reduced in drinking water?
1. Filter your water
2. Look for an NSF certified drinking water filtration system that is certified to reduce chlorine taste and odor and/or TTHM
3. 3M Clean Water Solutions drinking water systems are NSF certified to reduce chlorine taste and odor
4. The 3M™ Advanced Drinking Water System also reduces TTHM
Benefits of 3M Water Dispenser
Keep Costs Down
- Eliminates the need for expensive and bulky store-bought or delivered bottled water
- Helps to protect expensive plumbing fixtures from scale build-up, which reduces water flow and pressure
- Save money by reducing overall soap and detergent use.
Enhance Your Appearance
- Reduce dry skin and hair, leaving them softer and smoother
- Achieve up to 30 percent water efficiency by reducing scale build-up with filtered water for your laundry, plumbing and appliances
- Remove spots and streaks on dishes, glassware and silverware
- Reduce soap scum and residue build-up on shower fixtures and enclosures, tubs and skins – saving cleaning time by up to 70 percent.
Improve The Taste Of Beverages
- Remove the taste of chlorine from the water you consume
- Enjoy the real taste of coffee and tea
Moreover, all 3M Water Filter Systems are tested and certified by NSF International. NSF is a non-profit, independent lab that sets the standard for drinking water system testing and their protocols have been accepted as the American National Standards Institute’s standard test methods. You can find out more at www.NSF.org
Installation in Xiaxue’s home
Installation in Bong Qiu Qiu’s home