Cassa Anti Microbial Sanitizing & Protectant Fogger 100g – Vehicle Disinfectant Use
- Sanitize and Protect ALL vehicles for up to 30 days (Scientifically Proven)
Buses, Trucks, Vans, Ambulances, Response Vehicles, Medical Transport, Taxis & Uber Vehicles, Care Share, Hire Cars & Vans, Imported Vehicles, Transport Vehicles & Domestic Vehicles.
- Air Conditioning & Heating Disinfecting
Microscopic bacteria and viruses have perfect conditions for breeding in vehicle air conditioning, heating systems and interiors. Airborne pollutants such as germs, bacteria, infectious disease, mold spores, mildew, viruses (including Coronavirus), pet residue and odors ride in your vehicle with you and your family on a daily basis. CASSA Vehicle Fogger is designed as a Air Conditioning Internal Vehicle Treatment that Kills 99.99% of Harmful Germs and Bacteria including Coronavirus (COVID-19) (Scientifically Proven) in your air-conditioning system. Simply follow the instructions on the Vehicle Fogger and run your air-conditioning unit during the Fogger Sanitation process.
- CASSA 777 Formula Nanotechnology
Our researchers have used the latest advanced nanotechnology available to produce the CASSA Anti-Microbial 777 Enzymatic Air Conditioning Internal Treatment. This technology utilises a combined three-pronged Lysing reaction that terminates airborne and surface contamination killing 99.99% of Harmful Germs and Bacteria (including Coronavirus) as well as removing odours and at the same time creates a lasting anti-microbial nano barrier that protects surfaces for up to 30 days.
Directions for Usage:
- With the air-conditioning off, start the engine
- Pre-set airflow to recirculation using full fan and minimum temperature
- Run for 5 minutes
- Shake aerosol for 30 seconds before use. Place aerosol upright on the floor of the vehicle’s front passenger side or central in the vehicle. To avoid potential staining, place aerosol on a cloth upright
- Open all vents, turn on air conditioner, set fan to maximum, at minimum temperature
- Depress the nozzle lever into lock down position and close doors. DO NOT remain in the vehicle cabin
- Doors should remain closed until the aerosol is fully discharged
- Let the air conditioning system run for a further 3-5 minutes then thoroughly air the interior of the vehicle for 45 minutes
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
This container is pressurised, please dispose of packaging carefully. Do not expose to heat or an open flame. Do not puncture or incinerate container, even when empty. Intentional misuse by deliberately inhaling contents can be harmful or fatal. See product label for further information.