Harris Diatomaceous Bed Bug Killer kills bed bug adults, nymphs and hatchlings. This product is effective and long lasting when kept dry. Unlike our trigger spray and aerosol egg kill, this powder remains effective as long as it is kept dry, helping to prevent any future infestations. Diatomaceous earth is a naturally occurring powder comprised of crumbled siliceous sedimentary rock that acts like tiny razor blades that cut open the exoskeleton of the bed bug, leading to dehydration. Our 8 oz. comes ready-to-use in a puffer bottle, allowing for quick and efficient application in cracks and crevices. We recommend using this product in combination with our bed bug killer trigger sprays and aerosol egg kill on mattresses and box springs.
- Odorless & non-staining
- Made in the USA
- EPA registered in 50 states nationwide for outdoor/indoor use on areas specified on the label including but not limited to mattresses, box springs, window frames and cabinets
- Listed with the Organic Minerals Research Institute (OMRI)
- Residual powder continues to kill bed bugs months after initial indoor application when left undisturbed
- Not for use on humans or animals
- Store in a cool, dry area
- Avoid individual spot treatments exceeding 2 square feet
- Dismantle the bed and use puff the powder into joints, crevices and where rungs are inserted
- Dust mattresses, especially folds and edges
- Treat open spaces below floors, around window openings, above ceilings, within walls, under stairs, underneath and behind equipment or appliances, around pipes and sinks, in utility closets and around garbage and waste cans.
- Apply lightly and uniformly behind electrical outlets, picture frames and between carpeting and baseboards