Howard Feed-N-Wax 16 oz. wood polish & conditioner is ideal for enhancing the natural depth of grain while providing added protection and luster to furniture, antiques, and cabinets. Feed-N-Wax helps introduce conditioning oils that “feed” the wood while providing a protective coating of beeswax and carnauba wax. Feed-N-Wax can be used on finished or unfinished wood to help preserve and keep the wood from drying out, fading, or even cracking. Feed-N-Wax should be used whenever wood starts to look faded or dry, usually every month or so. Our original blend of beeswax, Brazilian carnauba wax, mineral oil, and orange oil is the perfect product to enhance the natural beauty and depth of grain in all woods, finished and unfinished. Feed-N-Wax was developed as the best follow-up to restor-a-finish for maintaining the newly restored finish. Contains no silicone or linseed oils. Not intended for food-prep surfaces. For food-prep surfaces use Howard Butcher Block conditioner or cutting board oil.
- Protects and enhances the natural beauty and depth of grain in finished and unfinished wood
- Polishes all wood surfaces to a soft luster
- Designed for an easy application with a soft cloth
- Prevents wood and wood finishes from drying out and deteriorating
- Provides a protective coating of Brazilian carnauba wax and beeswax
- Maintains the restored finish after using restor-a-finish (not included)
- For use on antiques, dining tables, kitchen cabinets, wood doors, and trim, etc.