Conventional methods of cleaning the air conditioner units are generally complicated & tedious and engaging professional services are often costly. The Do-It-Yourself concept from Mr McKenic®- Air-Conditioner Cleaner (Self-Rinsing) offers a simpler and more cost-effective alternative for your regular maintenance routines.
Mr McKenic®- Air-Conditioner Cleaner (Self-Rinsing) contains an unique and tested formula that clears dust and eliminated harmful micro-organisms trapped in air-conditioners, without the need for rinsing with water after application of the product.
Formulated with a high penetrating ability that reaches into the inaccessible finned areas, Mr McKenic®- Air-Conditioner Cleaner (Self-Rinsing) clears dust and dirt trapped within. This improves cooling efficiency and saves on electricity bills. Most importantly, its anti-bacterial property improves air quality and promotes cleaner air.
– Cleans Built-Up Dust & Dirt Effectively.
– Improves Indoor Air Quality
– Improves Performance of Air-Conditioner Units.
– Saves on Electricity Bills.
– Contains No Harsh Chemicals
– Simple Application With No Rinsing Required
*Safe on Air-Con Fins and Coils
* Tested and Certified by Singapore Productivity and Standards Board (PSB)
Application for use:
Mr McKenic® – Air-Conditioner Cleaner (Self-Rinsing) is safe for
use on all brands of air-conditioners. It is used on split-unit
air-conditioners, window units with drainage outlets and even
Direction for use:
For Aerosol Packing
– Switch off air-conditioner unit and open windows for ventilations.
– Open casing to remove dirty filters for washing. Use a vacuum cleaner
or brush to remove thick layer of dust on coil fins.
– Shake Product Can well before use. Position Can approximately
10cm away from the coil fins.
– Spray Mr McKenic® – Air-Conditioner Cleaner (Self-Rinsing) to create foam in an S-motion from top to bottom. Do not cover more than 1/3 of
– Allow 15-20 minutes for the foam to penetrate inwards.
– Replace clean filters and casings and switch on the air- conditioner
for about 45-60 minutes to start the cleaning process.
– For best results, set air-conditioner to about 24°C and put on to high
fan mode during cleaning. Apply at least once a month.
Note: To further improve indoor air quality, spray Mr McKenic® – The Germ Killer on to the filters and fins to kill germs. To clear chokage caused by thick dirt and dusts in pipes, use Mr McKenic® – Choke Clear.