- Protect instruments from the damaging effects of mould, mildew and moisture rot.
- Eliminate odor, mould and bacteria caused by moisture
- Reusable up to 5 years
- No cord, power or batteries required to operate
- Non toxic, odourless, no spillage
- Environmentally friendly – generates no harmful gases
- When fully absorbed the moisture indicator image printed on the bag will turn from blue to pink. Regenerate it by removing the purple string and put it in a microwave for 5 minutes with image facing up. Alternatively, it can also be place under hot sun.
- Suitable for small enclosed area
Please follow and like us: