Yale Standard Digital Safes Series – The truthworthy partner for your home security
– Feature simple to operate digital keypad with LCD display and a programmable combination of 3 to 8 digits.
– Solid steel construction for higher resistance to attack
– Pre-drilled holes (fixing bolts supplied) allow permanent mounting to floors, walls, or most hard surfaces for additional security.
– Uses 4 AA size batteries (1.5V). In case of battery failure, the safe can be operated with a manual override function with 2 security override keys supplied.
– Battery compartment is located inside the door to prevent tampering.
– Incorrect Entry Alarm feature – Inputting the incorrect code 4 times sounds an internal alarm for 3 minutes and locks out the code pad for that time. Manual override can be used during alarm.
– Black power coat interior and exterior finish.
1996 in stock